Monday, November 14, 2011

Healthweis goes Paleo!

It has been a LONG time since I posted on here. Since then I have lost my way and re-found it! Within a relationship I gained a lot of weight, and really moved away from any kind of healthy lifestyle!! Once that relationship ended I was able to find my way back, and even find new, amazing ways of living!
The most important being that I fell in love with The Paleo Diet!! Thanks to my sister, my forever mentor, I decided to give it a try. She had been doing it for about three weeks when I decided to jump aboard. When she first told me about it, I really had zero desire to give it a chance...all I could hear is can't eat this, can't eat that. And parts of it actually went
against ways I'd been thinking about food for a while! But within those three weeks, I could really see a difference in my sister, and I'm not talking about weight loss (although there was that) I'm talking about attitude and just how happy she was sounding! The Paleo diet, like everything else, is a way of life not just a "diet". So one day I just started it, to see how hard it would be to follow. I haven't stopped doing it since, and let me tell you I feel GREAT!
I'm not certified in knowledge about this diet, I just have read a lot about it from lots of different sources, and if you are interested in it, I ask that you look to those sources that have a much deeper knowledge than I do to explain what this diet really is. On here I'm going to do similar to what
I used to do, just share my path on this new way of life. I'll share recipes I find, struggles I face, questions I come across, and anything else that comes up!
I'm excited to share with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment