Monday, March 15, 2010

TriAthlon

Ok here it is, I'm officially doing the Mission Bay Triathlon which is Oct. 3 2010. That gives me six months to get prepared!!

First question is....Is anyone willing to do it with me?? Come on we'll make it AmaZing!

It's a 500 meter swim, 15K bike, and 5K run...so don't worry we aren't doing an iron-man triathlon, I'm not THAT crazy!

If you don't want to do the actual triathlon, I could use a swim partner to actually swim in the ocean, and since I'm afraid of deep water, it's been a challenge to go by myself.

So here's how this blog can relate to you and not just be about me declaring my future goals, it is a great idea to have something to work towards. It gives your workouts purpose and when you reach your goal, it gives you a great sense of accomplishment which helps boost your self esteem and make you a happier person in general! So find something that suits you and sign up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment