Friday, April 2, 2010

Asian Chicken Wrap

Ok I am going to begin this post with a disclaimer. The first time my sister was making this wrap I thought she was crazy and it sounded nasty. But true to who I am I decided to try it before completely writing it off.

Here is what it is...Asian Chicken Wrap. Take a whole wheat tortilla and spread about a tablespoon of peanut butter on it. I prefer all natural peanut butter, crunchy. Then take some of those precooked chicken strips you can buy from the store and put a serving in it. (check the package for that info) Next add some fresh spinach leaves. Finally get the Asian Silk spritzer, the salad dressing that comes in a spray bottle, and spray two or three times. I know I know sounds like a weird combo of flavors, but I'm telling you it's super good!!!

Just give it a try, it's quick, it's healthy and really it's Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment