Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweet Potatoes!!!!!!!!!

Ok so one of my favorite things is to find a food I don't like and make it in a way that I do like it. Last night I had the pleasure of having a sweet potato dish made for me, and up until this point I had never enjoyed a sweet potato dish I've eaten. But this was delicious, so I must share it with you!

Here's the best part...it's SO simple!

Just cube up a sweet potato and toss it with some olive oil, salt, and rosemary. I'll leave it to you to judge the amounts, but make sure not to overdue any of them...a little goes a long way. Then stick it in a pan and put it in the oven at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes...until the potatoes are soft. I know, super simple, but really really good.

AND it really makes a plate look colorful! Needless to say we didn't leave much...

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try your sweet potatoes for a potluck dinner this weekend! Thanks for super easy recipe!

    xo,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete