Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Power Up

Back from Florida...it's hard to keep on a nutritious diet while traveling! I definitely didn't stick to everything, but i did take a few precautions. One thing I really suggest doing is to find an energy/protein bar or brand that you like. I personally enjoy balance bars and Luna bars. Once you discover some you like always have some around, always. Some in your purse, in your car, in your desk, anywhere you might be. I brought a bag full with me on my travels and it really can save you. It is so you never get stuck somewhere super hungry and start making bad decisions about food. Like being in an airport for a four hour flight delay (yes this happened on my way back), having these bars with you will allow you to avoid eating the fatty airport food, and will keep you feeling more energetic and less lethargic.

FYI Moment: Jump roping is a GREAT way to get in a quick cardio workout. 15 minutes is equal to 45 minutes of running. This is me outside my apt getting a little exercise in while waiting for my friends to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment