Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quick Chicken

So one of my favorite meals is actually really quick!

It's just grilled chicken, brown rice, and some mixed frozen veggies.

My trick is the grilled chicken, actually my brother is the one who taught me it. Just take a chicken breast and pound it out flat, or butterfly cut it, just so its evenly thin. Then rub it with olive oil on each side and sprinkle with pepper and garlic salt. Heat up your pan and when its hot put the chicken in and cook it five minutes on each side.

I cut up the chicken and put the brown rice, veggies, and chicken all together. I also add chili sauce, sriracha, cause I like the kick. =) But it's quick and it's only about 330 calories!

But trust me on the chicken, it really makes delicious moist chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment